Dress,,Sexy,Bohemian,We,Skirt,/bikes/frame/drop-bar,2,Piece,$224,Weddings , Clothing , Dresses , Bridal Gowns Separates,Top,Wedding,yangtalad.ac.th,Piece,Two,MINA Dress,,Sexy,Bohemian,We,Skirt,/bikes/frame/drop-bar,2,Piece,$224,Weddings , Clothing , Dresses , Bridal Gowns Separates,Top,Wedding,yangtalad.ac.th,Piece,Two,MINA MINA Two Piece Finally popular brand Sexy Wedding Dress Bohemian We Skirt Top 2 MINA Two Piece Finally popular brand Sexy Wedding Dress Bohemian We Skirt Top 2 $224 MINA Two Piece Sexy Wedding Dress, Skirt Top 2 Piece Bohemian We Weddings Clothing Dresses Bridal Gowns Separates $224 MINA Two Piece Sexy Wedding Dress, Skirt Top 2 Piece Bohemian We Weddings Clothing Dresses Bridal Gowns Separates
MINA Two Piece Sexy Wedding Dress, Skirt Top 2 Piece Bohemian We
MINA Two Piece Sexy Wedding Dress, Skirt Top 2 Piece Bohemian We
MINA TWO PIECE SEXY WEDDING DRESS 0183
It#39;s easy to fall in love with the laid-back elegance of Ottavia. An exquisite boho two-piece so right for beach weddings, garden ceremonies and modern weddings and perfect for the free-spirited bride.
Made with off-white French chantilly lace, it features a tight skirt with a big opening on the front that finishes off with a big train. The long lining made of elastic jersey gives a sultry look, while it can be long too, if you want a more modest look.
The top features an off-shoulder neckline with short sleeves and bare back only covered by the see-through lace.
Details Handmade specifically for you to your exact measurements (see guide below or contact us for further help) Dress color in photos: Off White Lace, Nude Elastic Jersey Lining (See other available colors at the product options or contact us if the one you want isn#39;t included) Long train (If you want a longer or shorter train, please contact us after placing your order. There are no additional costs) Model(s) in the photos wear small size Off Shoulder Neckline See Through Back (Can be done with lining) Rush Order Options Available (see below) Hand wash with cold water or dry cleaning Materials French Chantilly Lace Elastic Jersey (Lining) Perfect for: Summer Weddings Beach Weddings Boho Weddings Forest Weddings Wedding by the Pool Vintage Weddings Farm Weddings Youth Weddings Hippie Weddings Unique Weddings Princess Weddings Rustic Weddings Winter Weddings many more!
Additional Dress Description: 1. The dress will be sewn to your exact measurements to fit and complement your body type nicely. * You can see and download my measurement guide here: https://img1.etsystatic.com/122/0/18433137/icm_fullxfull.91016043_qp1ypl2v6q8c4ocgocko.jpg
2. You can choose the length you wish for your dress. Please note that you will receive exactly what you see in the pictures. Same laces, fabrics and colors (unless you choose to change color).
3. The designs are my very own original inspirations.
4. My dresses are 100% handmade from scratch by me (SuzannaM) in Greece and you can only find my original designs here on my etsy shop and my official website.
- Important Information: 1. All my dresses are Custom Handmade using only high quality fabrics and will be sewn to your exact measurements (check measurement guide link above) to fit and flatter your body.
2. All my dresses are made-to-order and a period of 2-3 months is required for the dress to be made and perfected for you! If you want it sooner, please contact me prior to making your purchase.
3. If you want any alterations to be made on my designs to your liking, please contact me to inform you about whether it#39;s possible and the additional costs.
4. Please make sure you read my #39;Shop Policies#39; https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzannaMDesigns#policies and the #39;FAQ#39; (Frequently Asked Questions) at the end of this page. You will get useful information about Payment, Production, Shipping Methods, Delivery Times and more.
- Tips: 1. You can have a better look at the fabric and the quality of my work by zooming in the photos.
2. After you make your purchase, you will receive a measurement guideline (within 24 hours) on how to measure yourself.
3. Actual colors may slightly vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
If you are interested in Bridal Accessories, you are more than welcome to check my BridalSpecialDay shop: BridalSpecialDay.etsy.com
Keep in mind though, that the dress will be sewn to your exact measurements. You can see and download my measurement guide here: https://img1.etsystatic.com/122/0/18433137/icm_fullxfull.91016043_qp1ypl2v6q8c4ocgocko.jpg
Here's what Kim Marquardt wrote about her video, “We captured some fantastic video on our Ring camera last Thursday night. At about 8:30 pm, not one, not two, but THREE Mountain Lions strolled through our property. We’re between Sunset and Fish Rock.”
Here is the video:
I believe there are two adults and a young Cougar in Kim's video. We know Mountain Lions live here. It's important, especially this time of year, to have your dogs and kitties safe inside. I've seen a study where Mountain Lions don't like the sound of human voices. When I have to take my golden retriever out at dark, I chat away!
Thanks to Kim for allowing me to share her video with you here.
It's cooler today with breezes and clouds zipping by. There was enough moisture in one cloud early this morning, as I witnessed this rainbow spilling out of a cloud.
This calf wasn't seen off the Mendonoma Coast but quite a bit further south, off Point Vicente, which is near Los Angeles. Alisa Schulman-Janiger is a Gray Whale expert who keeps her eyes, and binoculars, trained on the ocean, just like our local whale experts, Scott and Tree Mercer, out on the Point Arena Lighthouse Peninsula. Alisa spotted this newborn calf, with its body showing the fetal folds from being inside the mother. These lines, fetal folds, will fade over the next weeks.
Usually the mother whale tries to make it to the lagoons of Baja to give birth, but occasionally some will give birth on the migratory path. That's what happened here. She and her calf will continue to the lagoons.
Snowy Plovers are a species of concern and deemed "near threatened," which means their numbers are decreasing and we humans are to blame...as usual. There is a section of Manchester State Beach that is off-limits to dogs because Snowy Plovers live there. Michele Melio recently photographed these birds, which were feeding on kelp flies.
Their calls are a short whistle which you can listen to at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology's website: https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Snowy_Plover/sounds There is a video showing the Snowy Plover making its nest in the sand, then making a couple of calls. You can see why dogs aren't allowed here, and people need to be very careful. Doug Forsell told me he actually makes depressions in the sand with his boots to help out these birds. Great idea!
Thanks to Michele for allowing me to share her photos with you here.
We had a pretty vigorous storms in the wee hours of Friday. .80 inches fell and the season to date total is 36.40, well in excess of the TOTAL season of last year. Today we have nothing but blue skies, temps in the mid-50s. It's startlingly beautiful!